The Great Dundee Charity Bake Off, in aid of the Dundee Botanic Garden Endowment Trust takes place later this week – here’s the details!
– Dundee’s own Mary Berry and Gordon Ramsay compete live against each in a live Bake off
– Venue: Hosted courtesy of Doubletree by Hilton, Dundee
– Thursday 29th October 2015 from 7.00pm to 9.00pm
– Host for the evening is World Award winning author and Chef James McIntosh who is a graduate from the University of Dundee
– Special guest appearance from the Beano – Dennis the Menace
– Various craft stands on the night
– Ticketed events – tickets £15 each can be secured by contacting Gordon Ramsay on telephone 381136 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fundraising and awareness event for the Dundee Botanic Garden Endowment Trust – donations can be made online https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/gordonramsay1
– The celebrity Mary Berry has donated a signed book for the evening that will be used in a silent auction
Further details are available here.