Yesterday saw more excellent West End Christmas Fortnight events – including :
* A packed Children’s Christmas Crafts event at Logie & St John’s (Cross) Church this morning – hugely well-attended and many thanks to Lisa Earl of Create … Kids Creative Craft Workshops, Sharon Dickie, Natalie Mackland and Lynne Cameron of the West End Christmas Committee, and all at the church for being so welcoming and providing refreshments :
|Crafts event in full swing|
|Lynne Cameron, Rev David Gray and myself at the crafts event|
* A well-attended (despite the weather) “Walk in the Dark” children’s event at the Botanic Garden, organised by the Friends of the University of Dundee Botanic Garden :
* Pennycook and Sinderins Courts sheltered housing had their Christmas Coffee morning – a photo below of some of the stalls :
* Friends of Magdalen Green held their Soup and Pudding Lunch at Dundee West Church – a great success.
* St Margaret’s Church in Ancrum Road held their Christmas Fayre in the afternoon.